After payment, you will receive a link to download all files.
If you have any questions, just write to firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Artyom Samoylov. I coach for more than 12 years already. I am also the author of the vlog on YOUTUBE.
I often get questions about how to become a good defender, how to become a good attacking player, how to prepare mentally for important games, how to lose weight fast and get into the rhythm of training sessions very fast, how to play in different game situations to be more effective, how to start scoring more often, how to play in 1on1 situations etc.
I structured answers to all these questions in this DVD, plus I added more detailed explanations and in the end you get a very valuable information and only practical tips!
Contents of this DVD:
- 15 most common mistakes players make in futsal and way to avoid these mistakes
- Tactical advice: getting your tactical knowledge significantly better
- We take a look and different game situations, where played get into trouble and look and the ways to solve these problems
- We take a look and difficult game situations (where players are under high pressure, one on one with more experienced player etc.)
- My working method to make players lose weight fast and become more effective on training sessions and in games
- How to win a "duel" against a more experienced and more technically equipped player
- How to improve the accuracy of the pass
- How to improve the accuracy of the shot
- Improving power of the shot
- Best individual drills for improving technique
- Best warm-up and warm-down drills
- Mental preparation for BIG games (working methods, that me and my players use)
- and much much more!
Here are some screenshots from this DVD course:
Who is this DVD for:
This course will be very much useful for players, coaches and parents (coaching kids).
You will get videos with certain drills on individual development
You will also get some PDFs with the most important points, stressed during the course.
Couple of reviews from my customers about my other courses: